Welcome

God Has Something For You Here For The Taking, So Enjoy Yourself, Post Your Comments And Take Full Advantage Of This Site. Always Feel Free To Return Anytime. God Bless You!

Translate

Tuesday 3 November 2009

THE BATTLE OVER YOUR LIFE.

When did Moses, the prophet of God become a champion? I replied ‘when he was eighty years’.
That’s when he began to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt. The second was, ‘when did the enemy try to destroy him?’ I replied, ‘when he was two’. That’s when Pharaoh ordered the death of every Hebrew baby boy, in an attempt to get him.
The words that he spoke next changed my life. He said. ‘Bob, hell plans eighty years in advance to destroy a champion and wipe out a winner. The battle is not over your past! That battle is not even over your present! The battle is over your future!
In that moment light pierced the darkness, depression lifted and something inside of me rose up and declared, ‘then I will live and not die, and I will declare the works of the Lord’ (Psalm 118:17)
The level of attack only reveals your future potential!

--Bob Gass

No comments: