Welcome

God Has Something For You Here For The Taking, So Enjoy Yourself, Post Your Comments And Take Full Advantage Of This Site. Always Feel Free To Return Anytime. God Bless You!

Translate

Friday 13 May 2016

READ THIS MESSAGE FOR FIVE REASONS:



1.       I am telling you this before I leave, so that when it does happen, YOU WILL HAVE FAITH IN ME (John 14: 29, CEV).

2.       I have told you this to make YOU AS COMPLETELY HAPPY AS I AM (John 15: 11, CEV).

3.       I am telling you this to keep YOU FROM BEING AFRAID (John 16: 1, CEV).

4.       I am saying this to you now, so that when the time comes, YOU WILL REMEMBER WHAT I HAVE SAID (John 16: 4, CEV). 

5.       I have told you this, so that YOU MIGHT HAVE PEACE IN YOUR HEARTS BECAUSE OF ME.    While you are in the world, you would have to suffer. But cheer up! I have defeated the world (John 16:33, CEV).

No comments: