Welcome

God Has Something For You Here For The Taking, So Enjoy Yourself, Post Your Comments And Take Full Advantage Of This Site. Always Feel Free To Return Anytime. God Bless You!

Translate

Friday 1 July 2016

THE SIX THINGS THAT SATAN SAID TO GOD AND GOD’S 3 REPLIES TO HIM






Satan said to God…
1.     I know I cannot win ultimately.
2.    I will spite you, always.
3.    I will antagonize you, always.
4.    I will undermine you, always.
5.    I will turn your ‘‘Most Beloved’’ against you.
6.    I will not go down alone – I will take as many of your “Most Beloved” as I can take with me to that ‘palatable’ Lake of Fire prepared for me for eternity.
And God said…
1.     Now that you know I KNOW ALL THINGS.
2.    Now that you know I KNOW THE FUTURE AND I AM NEVER IN A HURRY.
3.    I will be GLORIFIED and FURTHER and ACCOMPLISH MY PURPOSES THROUGH YOUR DETERMINATIONS AND ACTIONS.

MAN is in the middle of all of this and two clear choices are before him. Good and Evil, Truth or Deception, Wisdom or Ignorance, Light or Darkness, Life or Death and Jesus or Satan. Your decisions have consequences here and beyond here. The decision is yours to make! My Advice? Please read Deuteronomy 30: 19 – 20 and Joshua 24: 14 – 15.



No comments: