Welcome

God Has Something For You Here For The Taking, So Enjoy Yourself, Post Your Comments And Take Full Advantage Of This Site. Always Feel Free To Return Anytime. God Bless You!

Translate

Tuesday 10 February 2015

WHAT DO I DO WITH JESUS, HIS WORDS OR THE BIBLE?



1.       If Jesus said I should in His name lay my hand on the sick for them to recover
2.       If Jesus said He has given me the power to trample upon Serpents and Scorpions
3.       If Jesus said I can speak in new tongues
4.       If Jesus said if I am poisoned or attacked by serpents nothing will harm me
5.       If Jesus said I can in His name cast out devils
6.       If Jesus said He has given me the Keys of His Kingdom and that whatever I bind or loose on earth will be bound or loosed in heaven
7.       If Jesus said whatever I ask in His name He will do it for me
8.       If Jesus said that if I say to a mountain be removed and go hence it will obey me
9.       If Jesus said He has given me His Blood and the Word of my testimony to conquer or overcome the enemy, circumstances and situations
10.   If Jesus said He has given me the grace to tell others about Him, His ways and His Kingdom
11.   If Jesus said I can baptize persons by immersing in water and can lead them to receive the baptism of the Holy Ghost and fire
If Jesus Christ said what He meant and meant what He said, what am I to do in response to what He has relayed to me? I believe I should simply just take Him for His words and believe they are true.     I didn’t make those declarations, I didn’t make those proclamations neither did I make the promises but Him. So it is His duty to make them true. Mine is to simply obey or do what He says.
I strongly believe this is the understanding the Christian or Disciple of Jesus should come to viz-a-viz Jesus, His words or the Bible.

www.ambassadoryusufrufai.blogspot.com 

No comments: